Thursday, July 9, 2009

Unnnghggghhh. I had trouble sleeping last night and around 12:30 a.m. remembered that of all things, I forgot to pack the conference badge and stuff that came in the mail a few weeks ago. Of course I got up and ran down to the kitchen to find it and pack it, or I would never have gotten to sleep!

Time to get going... have to leave in 45 minutes and I still have wet hair and an empty stomach. Looking forward to arriving at Chicago and meeting a representative from OITP at 2:30. Not looking forward to figuring out how to get from the hotel to the convention center, since the shuttle doesn't start running until tomorrow. I didn't realize this would be such a big deal until I finally took the time to look at the map yesterday. It's three miles! Not sure I would have agreed to meet there, knowing that... oh well. We'll see if it's easy to get a cab or if I'm in the mood to explore on foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment